Visit the LDS.org parking website for parking information.
Tabernacle Choir rehearsals are open to the public every Thursday from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. During the summer and in December rehearsals move to the Conference Center to accommodate larger crowds.
2019: During 2019, the Choir rehearsals will move from the Tabernacle to the Conference Center from May 30 through September 12 and from November 26 through the end of December 2019.
Upcoming Exceptions to Public Rehearsal Schedule:
There are occasional exceptions to this Thursday night schedule, including major holidays, recording sessions, or when the Choir is out of town. These exceptions are posted on The Tabernacle Choir website as soon as they are known
- Thursday, May 9, 2019: The Thursday, May 9 rehearsal of The Tabernacle Choir will be open to the public from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. only.
- Thursday, October 3, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal prior to general conference.
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019: The Choir’s public rehearsal for the week of Thanksgiving.
- Thursday, November 28, 2019: The Choir’s public rehearsal will be held on Tuesday, November 26.
- Thursday, December 5, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal.
- Thursday, December 12, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal due to the ticketed Christmas concert.
- Thursday, December 26, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal.