King’s Singers (2017)
- Pioneer Day Concert, “Music for a Summer Evening” (2016)
- Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concerts (2007)
- 2002 Cultural Olympiad “Celebration” (2002), one of four concerts given by the Choir during the 2002 Winter Olympics held in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tanner Gift of Music, “An Atlantic Bridge” (1998)
Music and The Spoken Word Broadcasts
- Broadcast #4532 (July 2016)
- Broadcast #4459 (May 2015)
- Broadcast #4084 (Dec 2007)
- Broadcast #3990 (Feb 2006)
- Broadcast #3784 (Feb 2002)
The King’s Singers, England’s six-man a cappella vocal ensemble, is recognized worldwide for their immaculate intonation, vocal blend, diction and incise timing. The group is in global demand, touring regularly to Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Australia. Double Grammy® Award-winning artists, the group was honored in 2009 for its Signum Classics release Simple Gifts and again in 2012 for its contribution to Eric Whitacre’s Light and Gold album on Universal/Decca. They were recently voted into the Gramophone Hall of Fame.
The vocal make-up of The King’s Singers is distinctive and unusual, consisting of six singers: two countertenors, a tenor, two baritones, and a bass. Since the group’s founding in 1968, there have been twenty-six different members of The King’s Singers—the original six choral scholars from the King’s College Chapel Choir and twenty replacements, each joining as someone retired.
The King’s Singers are one of the Choir’s most frequent guest artists, having performed in the 2016 Pioneer Day Concerts, the 2007 Christmas concerts, in a Cultural Olympiad concert held in the Tabernacle during the 2002 Winter Olympic Games, and numerous Music and the Spoken Word appearances.
For more about The King’s Singers visit their website: http://www.kingssingers.com/
- King’s Singers Perform an Emotional Primary Song Medley (above)
- The Complete King’s Singers Video collection from the 2016 Pioneer Day Concert
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pays Tribute to David Hurley—Retiring Member of The King’s Singers
- Watch The King’s Singers Perform Two Spirituals
- “O Holy Night”—The King’s Singers and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir