Celebrate Christmas: Ways to Enjoy The Tabernacle Choir
The Tabernacle Choir invites you celebrate Christmas with us this year—and there are many ways you can watch, stream, and join us!
During Christmas celebrations held throughout the world, music expresses for all of us the feelings of joy, peace, and hope of this special season. Christmas music reminds us of heavenly choirs appearing to shepherds watching their flocks, and of angels singing about peace on earth, good will toward men, and announcing the birth of Jesus Christ to the world. Christmas music brings back memories of joyful childhood experiences, families gathered around the Christmas tree, and gift exchanges with dear friends.
Celebrate Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir:
- Attend Music & the Spoken Word Live In-person on Sundays in December. Join us on Sunday December 11 or Sunday December 18 in the Conference Center at Temple Square. No tickets are required for these broadcasts, some of which will feature music from the Christmas concerts. Admission is open to those eight years and older. Click here for details.
(Note: On December 25, 2022 and January 1, 2023, there will be no in-person live performances of Music & the Spoken Word on Temple Square, but specially prepared programs will be streamed and broadcast to audiences throughout the world.)
- Stream or Watch Music & the Spoken Word. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world, you can enjoy the special Christmas performances of The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square through internet streams and special broadcasts. Check here for details.
- Watch PBS and BYUtv airing and streams of O Holy Night: Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir featuring Tony Award-nominated Broadway star Megan Hilty (Smash, Wicked) and renowned film and television actor Neal McDonough (Band of Brothers, Captain America: The First Avenger). This marks the 19th annual Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir television special, which has been the No. 1 primetime holiday program on PBS for 17 years since it first aired in 2004. Click here for viewing information.
- Album, Book, or DVD. The Choir’s latest Christmas releases, O Holy Night: Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir album, the companion O Holy Night DVD, and Come to Him This Holy Night: Three Irish Christmas Traditions book can be all be found at tabchoir.org/shop/christmas.
The latest album, O Holy Night, as well as previous Christmas albums can also be streamed—both singles and the complete album—on Spotify, YouTube, and other streaming services.
- Stream, Watch, and Listen to Choir’s Christmas Music. You can stream, watch and listen to the Choir’s Christmas music from anywhere in the world—anytime, at Christmas or all through the year. The Tabernacle Choir’s Christmas music now can be found on most streaming services.
- Check out the Choir’s Christmas playlists “Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir” or “Christmas Best” on Spotify with companion playlists on YouTube—you can even create playlists of your own!
- For everything else Christmas, check the Choir’s webpage “Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir.”