2018 Tour Concert Tickets for Vancouver, B.C. Available May 11!
Tickets for the Saturday, June 30, concert in Vancouver, British Columbia, at The Orpheum will go on sale on Friday, May 11. It has been over 30 years since the Choir performed at The Orpheum, one of North America’s finest concert halls and a designated national Heritage Site of Canada. This will be the Choir’s third visit to Vancouver, having previously performed there in 1962 and 1986. During that 1986 visit, the Choir’s August 10 episode of Music & the Spoken Word was broadcast from The Orpheum.
With this announcement, tickets to all seven concerts for the Choir and Orchestra’s 2018 Classic Coast Tour will now be available! Tickets for all concerts can be purchased at motab.org/tourtickets. However, you’ll have to act fast if you want tickets, as some of the venues are close to selling out.
If you’ve never heard the Choir and Orchestra in person, then this is your chance! From June 18 to July 3, 2018, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square will be traveling to California, Washington, and British Columbia, Canada.
After working with the Choir, noted music composer John Williams remarked: “These are people who are there for the joy of music. It’s not a job with them; it’s a mission.”
There is nothing quite like hearing the Choir and Orchestra live in concert and experiencing the signature all-encompassing sound in venues like The Orpheum. Here is the full performance list for the 2018 Classic Coast Tour, with information about each venue available here:
- June 19, Tuesday: Costa Mesa, CA, at Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
- June 20, Wednesday: Los Angeles, CA, at The Music Center’s Walt Disney Concert Hall
- June 23, Saturday: Berkeley, CA, at the William Randolph Hearst Greek Theatre
- June 25, Monday: Mountain View, CA, at the Shoreline Amphitheatre
- June 27, Wednesday: Rohnert Park, CA, at Weill Hall + Lawn at the Green Music Center
- June 30, Saturday: Vancouver, B.C., Canada, at The Orpheum—Tickets May 11!
- July 2, Monday: Seattle, WA, at S. Mark Taper Auditorium at Benaroya Hall
EVENTS ON TEMPLE SQUARE DURING THE TOUR
Since many visitors will come to Temple Square unaware that the Choir and Orchestra are on tour, substitute events are planned during their absence.