Enjoy All 14 of The Choir’s Billboard ® #1 Albums
When The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square’s released their latest recording When You Believe: A Night at the Movies, it became their 14th album to hit #1 on the Billboard® Classical or Classical Crossover charts! This is a notable achievement for any musical artist and continues the tradition that earned the Choir Billboard’s recognition as the Top Traditional Classical Artist for 2012.
Enjoy All of the Choir and Orchestra’s #1 Billboard® Albums!
Click below for information about each album, to listen to 30-second sample tracks, and to find links to purchase or download them. The recordings can also be streamed online on streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music by searching both “The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square” (recordings after October 2018) and “Mormon Tabernacle Choir” (all recordings prior to October 2018).
- When You Believe: A Night at the Movies (2020)
- Let Us All Press On (2019)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir & Friends (2017)
- Messiah--Complete Oratorio (2016)
- He Is Risen (2014)
- Glory! Music of Rejoicing (2012)
- This Is the Christ (2011)
- 100 Years: Celebrating A Century Of Recording Excellence (2010)
- Men of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (2010)
- Heavensong: Music of Contemplation and Light (2010)
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing: American Folk Hymns & Spirituals (2009)
- Spirit of the Season with Sissel (2007)
- Choose Something Like a Star (2005)
- America's Choir: Favorite Songs, Hymns, & Anthems (2004)
What Are Billboard® Charts?
In 1958, Billboard Magazine began publishing its charts giving followers everywhere a view into the weekly popularity of songs and albums. Charts were originally based on the sales of CDs, vinyl LPs or tapes bought at stores. Today, because of the growth in online music streaming services have increased more than both physical and digital album sales, the Billboard online charts use a formula that combines sales, radio airplay, digital downloads, and the streaming activity in their charting formulas.