Find the Choir's Music and Videos Easily in Gospel Library App
Throughout the world today, it is apparent that people are in increasing numbers turning to their digital or online devices to communicate, read, and access information, music, videos, and films.
Those who have the Gospel Library app on their mobile device, electronic tablet, or computer have an easy way to access favorite Choir music. It can also be found online on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints website (ChurchofJesusChrist.org). Recent additions to the Church’s digital Gospel Library include new ways to access the Choir’s music.
In both the website and the mobile app versions of the Gospel Library there are three areas where Choir music can be found.
- In this section, the music of the Choir and Orchestra can be found under “His Resurrection (Easter)” and “His Birth (Christmas).” The Easter collection includes Handel’s Messiah and a playlist of Easter music.
GENERAL CONFERENCE MUSIC
- This section contains a collection of music videos from the most recent general conference. The very last song in the 2020 April conference collection is the stirring version of “We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet” performed by The Tabernacle Choir and special world-wide choirs of Church members pre-recorded just before the pandemic closed down the world.
This section includes two ways to find Choir music and videos.
- “The Tabernacle Choir: Greatest Hits” includes favorite performances by The Tabernacle Choir, Orchestra at Temple Square, and Bells at Temple Square.
- “Hear Him! Music in Praise of the Restoration” are hymns specially selected from the Choir and Orchestra’s recorded performances which invite the listener to reflect and ponder on the affirming answer from God received for a simple prayer of faith by Joseph Smith.
HOW TO FIND THE GOSPEL LIBRARY
- Download the free Gospel Library app from one of these sites:
- Or access the web version directly on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints website: ChurchofJesusChrist.org.