In Case You Missed Them: Links to Choir’s Great Content
Several wonderful concerts, videos, and playlists have been streamed and released by The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square in recent weeks. Here are links to enjoy them again and again:
- “Love Thy Neighbor: A Special Tabernacle Choir Event” video: This hour-long program with music and messages was presented on July 15-16, is now available to stream.
- “I Would Be True” video: This special video was premiered for audiences of the “Love Thy Neighbor: A Special Tabernacle Choir Event." This arrangement of “I Would Be True” is by Mack Wilberg, music director of The Tabernacle Choir, to the tune of “Londonderry Air,” a melody many recognize as “O Danny Boy.” The words are by American Congregationalist minister and hymnwriter Howard A. Walter. Additional lyrics were added by David Warner, long-time collaborator of Mack Wilberg, specifically for this special “Love Thy Neighbor” event. We encourage everyone to share the message of the video with their neighbors to make a difference in the world.
- “Meditation” is the Choir and Orchestra’s single release of the calming and reverent melody by J. S. Bach and Gounod arranged by Mack Wilberg. It is now available on your favorite streaming services.
- Piping Up! Organ Concerts at Temple Square Second Anniversary Concert: Amazing performances by all eight current and emeritus Tabernacle and Temple Square organists with commentary by program host, Luke Howard.
- Bells at Temple Square Spring Concert: The 32-member English handbell ensemble performs a wide variety of numbers interspersed with music by organist Joseph Peeples and members of the Orchestra at Temple Square.
- “Love Divine, All Loves Excelling” Video: Music by the Choir and Orchestra woven together with a touching story of a woman dealing with the loss of her husband.
- The "Study with The Tabernacle Choir” playlist. Where did the summer go? Help your student ease back into the swing of things with The Tabernacle Choir’s Spotify playlist. This playlist of 15 songs specially selected by Mack Wilberg is designed to be a choral backdrop and musical motivation to provide energy and focus while reading or studying. Click on the link above to begin listening and then click on the “heart” icon to save the playlist to your Spotify library. You can also watch videos of 10 of the songs on the playlist by clicking here to visit the Choir’s YouTube “Study with The Tabernacle Choir” playlist. You can click on the list icon to save it to your YouTube library as well.