Mountain View, CA. Concert Tickets on Sale May 3!
After many months of waiting, tickets for the Choir and Orchestra’s 2018 Classic Coast Tour performance on Monday, June 25, at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California, will go on sale on Thursday, May 3. The Shoreline Amphitheatre is an outdoor performing arts venue in the San Francisco Bay area that regularly hosts classical and contemporary artists. It is a highly sought after musical venue for concerts under the stars in the California summer.
This will be the second Bay Area concert by the Choir and Orchestra on this tour. A performance at the William Randolph Hearst Greek Theatre will be held on Saturday, June 23.
If you’ve never heard the Choir and Orchestra in person, then this is your chance!
From June 18 to July 3, 2018, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square will be traveling to California, Washington, and British Columbia, Canada.
“There is nothing quite like hearing the Choir and Orchestra live in concert and experiencing their signature all-encompassing sound,” said Ron Jarrett, president of the Choir.” We love going on the road to connect with our audiences and seeing firsthand the pure joy music can bring to the hearts and minds of our fans.”
Here is the full tour performance list for the 2018 Classic Coast Tour with information about each venue available here:
- June 19, Tuesday: Costa Mesa, CA, at Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
- June 20, Wednesday: Los Angeles, CA, at the Music Center’s Walt Disney Concert Hall
- June 23, Saturday: Berkeley, CA, at the William Randolph Hearst Greek Theatre
- June 25, Monday: Mountain View, CA, at the Shoreline Amphitheatre
- June 27, Wednesday: Rohnert Park, CA, at Weill Hall + Lawn at the Green Music Center
- June 30, Saturday: Vancouver, B.C., Canada, at the Orpheum (Tickets available soon!)
- July 2, Monday: Seattle, WA, at S. Mark Taper Auditorium at Benaroya Hall
EVENTS ON TEMPLE SQUARE DURING THE TOUR
Since many visitors will come to Temple Square unaware that the Choir and Orchestra are on tour, substitute events are planned during their absence.