Where To Watch Choir’s Special “Love Thy Neighbor” Event
Beginning Saturday, July 16, at 8 p.m. (Mountain) “Love Thy Neighbor: A Special Tabernacle Choir Event” will be available to watch or stream anywhere there is an internet connection.
Plan to join us!
- The Tabernacle Choir’s YouTube channel (YouTube.com/TheTabernacleChoir)
- The Tabernacle Choir’s website (TheTabernacleChoir.org)
- On Broadcasts.ChurchofJesusChrist.org (select language)
- On the foreign language YouTube channels of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (select language)
- On-Demand: Watch and stream the event at a time convenient to you. Streaming will be available immediately after the initial stream at 8 p.m. on the Choir’s YouTube channel and website.
- Television: On Sunday, July 24, at 3:30 p.m. (Mountain) it will be aired on the BYUtv cable television station. It will also be available on BYUtv.org, the BYUtv app, and the KSL-TV app.
Language Options: To reach audiences around the world, the program streamed on Saturday will offer narration translations in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish that audiences can find on the Church's YouTube language pages. (Prior to the event, the Choir will provide hyperlinks to this specific event on these pages.)
What is This Special Event?
In today’s troubled and challenging times, through its music and narration, The Tabernacle Choir’s “Love Thy Neighbor” event is designed to bring needed comfort and hope, inspire kindness and concern, and encourage Christ-like outreach everywhere. Acclaimed baritone Shea Owens will be the featured guest for this event.
“The world needs the comfort and peace the Choir’s music brings. The music and message of the concert will focus on the Savior’s second commandment to ‘love thy neighbor,’” commented Choir president Michael Leavitt. “We aspire to help those watching and listening to feel closer to God, experience His love, and feel prompted to share that love with others.”
Link to program here.