The 2019 registration period for the Christmas concert random selection process is now closed.
- On or about Monday, November 11, results of the random selection process will be communicated to all registrants by email.
- Please make "firstname.lastname@example.org" a safe sender on your email account.
- If you receive tickets, they will have been distributed electronically to your "My Temple Square Tickets" account. The email will contain a link to "My Temple Square Tickets."
- To review a video with help on using electronic tickets, please click here.
Random Selection Rules
To give everyone an equal chance, the following stipulations apply:
- You must have or create a “My Temple Square Tickets” account with complete information including name, full address, email, and phone number to participate.
- You have an equal chance of getting tickets regardless of when you register during the sign-up period. Registering earlier does not increase your chances.
- Registration is limited to one time per household.
- Patrons registering with an address other than the principal home address or registering multiple times may have all their registrations canceled.
- After the sign-up period ends, all requests for tickets will be run through a computer program to deduplicate and fully randomize the requests.
- You are not guaranteed tickets by registering for this event; you must be selected.