Frequently Asked Questions About the Christmas Concert Ticketing Process
Christmas 2023 FAQs
1. Am I guaranteed tickets when I submit a request?
No, tickets are not guaranteed. Your request will be included with those received during the registration period from which randomly-selected requests will receive ticket offers.
2. If I register earlier in the registration period do I have a better chance?
No. All requests submitted during the registration period have an equal chance of getting tickets. Submitting early or late makes no difference in your chances.
3. Why can I only request four (4) tickets?
Only four (4) tickets are given per successful request so that the largest number of people can get tickets. In past years only two (2) tickets have been given per request so the four (4) tickets this year is an increase from past events.
4. What email address will be used to communicate with me?
Emails will come from email@example.com to the email address you used for your registration. Make sure you check your email spam or promotions files if you don’t see an email regarding tickets in your inbox by November 17.
5. Can I exchange the tickets for another night?
Ticket offers are based on the availability dates you provided at registration. If you are unable to use your tickets, consider trading them or gifting them to someone.
6. How will I receive my tickets to the concert?
This year, you will not receive any tickets in the mail. Instead, all Christmas concert tickets can be managed at your Tickets.com account. You can choose to print the tickets at home, forward them via email to friends and family, or access them from your mobile device.
7. What if I didn’t get tickets to the Christmas Concert?. Are there other options available?
Each year there are hundreds of thousands of requests for tickets to the Christmas Concert. If you were not successful with your online ticket request, please check back on our website and social media for other option we will be adding to enjoy The Tabernacle Choir this Christmas.
8. Do I need a ticket for the Music & the Spoken Word broadcast on Sunday, December 17, 2023?
No. No tickets are required for this 30-minute broadcast event in the Conference Center on December 17. Admission is free to those eight years of age and older. Doors will open at 8:30 a.m., and patrons should be in their seats by 9:15 a.m. The broadcast will include music from the concert.