Update: November 17, 2021
The daily organ recitals, a century-long tradition, are once again open to the public. Thirty-minute organ recitals are given each day by Tabernacle and Temple Square organists and guest organists.
The weekly stream of Piping Up! Organ Concerts on Temple Square which originated during the pandemic pause continues each week at noon via the internet. Check here for more Piping Up! details.
September 7, 2021 (Tuesday) through to May 29, 2022 (Sunday)
Times and Locations:
Mondays through Saturdays at 12 p.m. Mountain Time: Tabernacle (map)
Sundays at 2 p.m. Mountain Time: Tabernacle (map)
(Please note periodic exceptions listed to the right of this page)
See below for a listing of recitals and performers in the daily recital series.
- November 8, 2021 – November 14, 2021
- November 15, 2021 – November 21, 2021
- November 22, 2021 – November 28, 2021
- November 29, 2021 – December 5, 2021
Where to Enter the Tabernacle or Conference Center
Doors open 10 minutes before each recital
- Tabernacle: Visitors should enter at door 11, located on the east end of the building.
- Conference Center: Visitors should enter at door 15, just west of the intersection of North Temple and Main Street.
Exceptions to 2021 Schedule
- July 19-August 6, 2021: the 2:00 p.m. recitals on Mondays through Saturdays are moved to the Tabernacle
- October 2, 3: All recitals are canceled due to general conference sessions of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- November 25: The recital will be canceled. Temple Square will only be open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- December 25: The recital will be canceled. Temple Square will only be open between 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Visit the ChurchofJesusChrist.org parking website for parking information.