Easter Music from The Tabernacle Choir
Easter is a time when believers come together to focus on the life and Atonement of Jesus Christ. For many, Easter music is the way to express the hope and peace that come with the knowledge of the empty tomb. Particularly at Eastertime, the music of The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square celebrates God's love for His children with the matchless gift of His Son, Jesus Christ.
President Ezra Taft Benson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints spoke of the power of music in this way: “Inspiring music may fill the soul with heavenly thoughts, move one to righteous action, or speak peace to the soul.”
When we feel discouraged, when life seems bleak and gloomy, we can remember the One who declared, “I am the resurrection, and the life” (John 11:25). On that first Easter morning long ago, the promise of new hope and everlasting life filled an empty tomb: “He is not here: for he is risen, as he said” (Matthew 28:6).
Here are six ways the music of The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square can help you feel closer to God and experience the inspiration and peace that comes with the message of Easter:
- Enjoy YouTube Easter Songs Playlist (18 songs).
- Stream the Choir’s Easter music on Spotify.
- Watch Easter Song Videos on TheTabernacleChoir.org.
- Enjoy Easter Concerts: Handel’s Messiah Oratorio; He Is Risen; and The Redeemer.
- Access our Easter Shop page to purchase or download Easter recordings.
- Check out the Easter with The Tabernacle Choir page for more Easter information.