Bells on Temple Square Rehearsals
Bells on Temple Square rehearsals occur every Wednesday evening in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. Doors open 10 minutes before rehearsals.
- Wednesdays 7:30 p.m.
For rehearsals in the Tabernacle, visitors should enter at door 11, located on the east end of the building, near the flagpole.
*During June 2018, there will be no public rehearsal of Bells.
- October 24 - Closed Dress Rehearsal for Orchestra at Temple Square Fall Concert
- October 31 - No rehearsal due to Temple Square closing for Halloween
- November 14 - Closed Dress Rehearsal for Bells on Temple Square Fall Concert
- December 12 - Closed Dress Rehearsal for Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert in Conference Center
- December 19 - Christmas Holiday Break
- December 26 - Christmas Holiday Break
Visit the lds.org parking website for parking information.