Bells on Temple Square Rehearsals
Bells on Temple Square rehearsals occur every Wednesday evening in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. Doors open 10 minutes before rehearsals.
- Wednesdays 7:30 p.m.
For rehearsals in the Tabernacle, visitors should enter at door 11, located on the east end of the building, near the flagpole.
Rehearsal Exceptions in 2019
- July 3 - There will be no public rehearsal.
- July 24 - No rehearsal due to the state Pioneer Day holiday.
- September 18 – There be no public rehearsal due to the Choir’s recording session.
- November 13 - There will be no public rehearsal.
- November 20 - Closed dress rehearsal for the Bells on Temple Square Holiday concert.
- December 11 - Closed Dress Rehearsal for Christmas with the Tabernacle Choir concert in the Conference Center.
- December 18 - Christmas Holiday Break
- December 25 - Christmas Holiday Break
Visit the ChurchofJesusChrist.org parking website for parking information.