Bells at Temple Square Rehearsals
Notice: The Bells at Temple Square weekly Wednesday night rehearsals will temporarily not be open to the public. This change is to be consistent with the direction provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to temporarily postpone large public gatherings in areas challenged by the COVID-19 virus.
Bells at Temple Square rehearsals occur every Wednesday evening in the Tabernacle on Temple Square except as noted below. Doors open 10 minutes before rehearsals.
- Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m.
For rehearsals in the Tabernacle, visitors should enter at door 11, located on the east end of the building.
2020 Rehearsal Exceptions
- March 4 - No Bells public rehearsal due to the American Chroal Directors Association Conference.
- March 18 — No Bells public rehearsal due to the dress rehearsal for the Orchestra on Temple Square and Chorale at Temple Square concert.
- April 8 – No Bells public rehearsals due to the rehearsals for the Messiah concert.
- June 10 – No Bells public rehearsal due to the Bells Concert dress rehearsal.
- June 17, 24 and July 1, 8, 15, 22 – No Bells public rehearsals due to the Choir tour.
- October 21 – No Bells public rehearsal due to the Orchestra at Temple Square concert dress rehearsal.
- November 18 – No Bells public rehearsal due to the Bells concert dress rehearsal.
- November 25 – No Bells public rehearsal.
- December 9, 16, 23, 30 – No Bells public rehearsals due to various holiday activities.
Visit the ChurchofJesusChrist.org parking web page for parking information.