Bells on Temple Square Rehearsals
Bells on Temple Square rehearsals occur every Wednesday evening in the Tabernacle on Temple Square except as noted below. Doors open 10 minutes before rehearsals.
- Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m.
For rehearsals in the Tabernacle, visitors should enter at door 11, located on the east end of the building.
2020 Rehearsal Exceptions
- March 18 — No Bells public rehearsal due to the dress rehearsal for the Orchestra on Temple Square and Temple Square Chorale concert.
- April 8 – No Bells public rehearsals due to the rehearsals for the Messiah concert.
- June 10 – No Bells public rehearsal due to the Bells Concert dress rehearsal.
- June 17, 24 and July 1, 8, 15 – No Bells public rehearsals due to the Choir tour.
- October 21 – No Bells public rehearsal due to the Orchestra at Temple Square concert dress rehearsal.
- November 18 – No Bells public rehearsal due to the Bells concert dress rehearsal.
- November 25 – No Bells public rehearsal.
- December 9, 16, 23, 30 – No Bells public rehearsals due to various holiday activities.
Visit the ChurchofJesusChrist.org parking web page for parking information.