Thirty-minute organ recitals are given daily by Tabernacle organists and guest organists on Temple Square. Doors open 10 minutes before recitals.
- Tabernacle (map)
- Mon-Sat 12 p.m. MST; Sun 2 p.m. MST
2019 Summer Schedule: May 27 to September 2
For recitals in the Tabernacle, visitors should enter at door 11, located on the east end of the building, near the flagpole. For recitals in the Conference Center, visitors should enter at door 15, near the intersection of North Temple and Main Street.
EXCEPTIONS TO SCHEDULE in 2019:
- April 6, 7: All recitals are canceled due to general conference
- July 1, 2, 3: Conference Center 2:00 p.m. recitals moved to the Assembly Hall on Temple Square
- July 2, 3: Tabernacle 12:00 p.m. recitals moved to the Assembly Hall on Temple Square
- July 4-6, 8: Conference Center 2:00 p.m. recitals moved to the Tabernacle
- July 15 - July 20: Conference Center 2:00 p.m. recitals moved to Tabernacle
- October 5, 6: All recitals are canceled due to general conference
Visit the lds.org parking website for parking information.
See below for a listing of recitals and performers in the daily recital series.
- August 19, 2019 - August 25, 2019
- August 12, 2019 - August 18, 2019
- August 5, 2019 - August 11, 2019