Visit the LDS.org parking website for parking information.
Tabernacle Choir rehearsals are open to the public every Thursday from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. During the summer and in December rehearsals move to the Conference Center to accommodate larger crowds.
2018: The Choir’s only public rehearsals in December will be in the Conference Center on December 6 and 20, 2018.
2019: Choir rehearsals will move to the Conference Center from May 30 through September 12 and from November 26 through the end of December 2019.
Upcoming Exceptions to Public Rehearsal Schedule:
There are occasional exceptions to this Thursday night schedule, including major holidays, recording sessions, or when the Choir is out of town. These exceptions are posted on The Tabernacle Choir website as soon as they are known.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018: Choir’s rehearsal cancelled. This night will be a ticketed Christmas concert in the Conference Center. Those without tickets are invited to stand by for last-minute seating. The standby line will form at the north gate on Temple Square at 6 p.m. for the evening performances.
- Thursday, December 27, 2018: Choir’s rehearsal is cancelled during holiday week.
- Thursday, March 28, 2019: The public rehearsal in the Tabernacle will be the Temple Square Chorale and Orchestra at Temple Square.
- Thursday, April 4, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal prior to general conference.
- Thursday, May 9, 2019: The Choir’s public rehearsal will be in the Conference Center.
- Thursday, October 3, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal prior to general conference.
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019: The Choir’s public rehearsal for the week of Thanksgiving.
- Thursday, November 28, 2019: The Choir’s public rehearsal will be held on Tuesday, November 26.
- Thursday, December 5, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal.
- Thursday, December 12, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal due to the ticketed Christmas concert.
- Thursday, December 26, 2019: There will be no public rehearsal.