The Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert 2022 Random Ticket Selection Registration
The 2022 registration for Christmas tickets is now closed.
WHAT IS RANDOM TICKET SELECTION REGISTRATION?
- The registration request is for two (2) tickets.
- You have an equal chance of getting tickets regardless of when you register during the registration period. Registering earlier in the period, multiple times, or with a different address will not increase your chances.
- Registration is limited to one time per household. Duplicate registrations will be deleted.
HOW WILL THE RANDOM TICKET SELECTION PROCESS WORK?
- As requests are received, all registrations will be verified and duplicate requests deleted.
- After the registration period ends, all verified requests will receive a “registration status ID” to permit registrants to check their request status on the website.
- From the verified registrations, some will be randomly selected to receive an email with an offer of tickets.
- The email contains a unique redemption code which must be used to claim the tickets. It does not guarantee tickets to the randomly-selected recipients.
- Only those who use the unique redemption code to claim their tickets via the email link to the Choir page on the tickets.com website within the time specified will be guaranteed tickets.
- All tickets not redeemed before the code expires will be forfeited.
- All registrants will be notified on or before Monday, November 14 regarding the outcome of the ticket random selection.
See Random Selection FAQs below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
No, tickets are not guaranteed. Your request will be included with those received during the registration period from which randomly-selected requests will receive ticket offers.
No. All requests submitted during the registration period have an equal chance of getting tickets. Submitting early or late makes no difference in your chances.
Only two (2) tickets are given per successful request so that the largest number of people can get tickets.
After your request is submitted and verified, you’ll receive an email with a “registration status ID.” You can use the ID with the email address you used to register to check the status of your registration request.
Emails will come from email@example.com to the email address you used for your registration. Make sure you check your email spam or promotions files if you don’t see an email regarding tickets in your inbox by November 14.
Follow the instructions in your confirmation email to use the “registration status ID” to check the status.
No. Only registrants who use the unique redemption code to claim tickets—within the time specified on the email—will be guaranteed tickets. Each redemption code has an expiration date and tickets must be claimed before the code expires.
All tickets offers not claimed by the expiration date will no longer be valid.
Ticket offers are based on the availability dates you provided at registration. If you are unable to use your tickets, consider trading them or gifting them to someone.