Music and the Spoken Word Performances
Attend a Live Performance
Visitors to Salt Lake City may attend a live broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word featuring The Tabernacle Choir on Sunday mornings.
No Tickets Required
Admission is free but is limited to those eight years of age and older. Doors open to the public at 8:30 a.m., and guests should be seated by 9:15 a.m., when the doors are closed. The broadcast is 30 minutes in length and ends at 10:00 a.m.
During the 2019 Christmas Seasons, tickets will not be required for any of the December broadcasts in the Conference Center.
Date Exceptions When Tickets Are Required
Due to special events, some episodes of Music and the Spoken Word require tickets.
- April 7, 2019 : General Conference
- October 6, 2019 : General Conference
Music and the Spoken Word broadcasts will be held in the following locations on Temple Square in Salt Lake City:
- Sunday, January 6, through Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Sunday, September 15, through Sunday, November 24, 2019
Conference Center (to accommodate larger audiences):
- Sunday, June 2, through Sunday, September 8, 2019
- Sunday, December 8, through Sunday, December 29, 2019
Read the Music and the Spoken Word Messages
Past Music and the Spoken Word Broadcasts
See the Video Gallery for on–demand viewing.
If you would like additional information to broadcast in your area, please contact Bonneville Distribution.